December 19, 2011

Eh

Today I went to take my OOTD photos and realized that . . . I was just not into it.  I wasn't into my outfit, which I basically equate to my version of sweatpants.  I was completely drained from a weekend of heavy baking, watching my nieces, shopping and doing various chores around the house.  Plus, it snowed today and it was damn cold.  So, I got one photo of my outfit.  But I did muster up the energy to round up some other versions of maxi dresses/skirts that I have managed to showcase here on the ole blog.  You're welcome.

Blue Mudd Maxi Dress



Beige New York & Co. Maxi Skirt




Rave Crocheted Rust Maxi Skirt




White Linen Sundress




Red Maxi Dress



Coral Tiered Maxi Skirt


Denim Maxi Skirt


Here's hoping the rest of the week, which is also packed with thangs to do, goes a little better blogwise than today. 

12 days . . .

Do you all remember the $20 discount to eShakti's online store that I recently featured ( remember this dress?)?  Well the kind folks of eShakti have decided to extend your ability to take advantage of  the discount code ROBIN0811. So if you missed it the first time, here's your second chance!  This code is valid through December 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.  Second chances don't always come around this easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs