October 2, 2011

City Slicker



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Patrick: "Hey, a bunch of friends are going to Miller farms today, wanna go?"  Me: "What is that?" Patrick: "I don't know.  You go there and you go on a hay ride and pick vegetables and stuff."  Me: "Ok sure."

What he meant was to actually and physically and literally pick the vegetables from the ground they are actually growing in, not choose veggies off of a table Farmer's Market style.  So, unsuspectingly, I walked through corn fields, onion patches and various other actual farming fields, digging out tons (and I mean tons) of vegetables.  It was so much fun and so nice to have a truckload (literally) full of nice, fresh veggies.  Mmmmm!  I can't wait to eat them!

I was advised, however, by one of the little girls that went with us to next time "wear my play clothes."  Thanks Cecilia!  Also, as we were leaving, one of the farmers gave me the up and down and we had the following conversation:

Farmer: *in a twangy accent* "You didn't try and go out picking in that did ya?"
Me: "Oh I wasn't trying.  I was doing it!"

Take some!

White Cotton Dress-thrifted; Crocheted Vest-vintage; Wedge Sandals-Marshall's; Necklace-Wal-Mart; Earrings-vintage from Grandma; Bracelet-Four Corners

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs