December 14, 2011

I'm Not in the Mood



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

for anything or anyone.  It was just one of those days.  You know the ones.  By the end of the busy and stressful day, I was already beat.  Work was nuts, I got off of work late, ran around picking up the kids, took Kaden to tutoring and headed home for my second job-Mom-where I get to pack lunches, do laundry, cook dinner and pick up the house.

Lucky for me, I have the. BEST. fiance. on the planet.  I had called him to vent on my way home and he knew the kind of mood I was in.  I came through the door with the kids after tutoring to find that he had done the dishes, vacuumed the house and basically cut my chore list in half.  Funny how these little gestures can instantly lift my mood.

Luckily, my ever so frequently occupied park was strangely void of people today, which was just how I needed it.  I got in, took pics and moved on to what I needed to do with no interaction with others.  Perfect.

In closing, folks, I had a less than fantastic day followed by a thoughtful move by my fiance followed by the beautiful singing voice of Brielle singing "Christmas Time in the City".  Turns out, it wasn't too bad.  However, I have a big important meeting tomorrow morning and I have a fiance to love on for his valiant efforts, so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.  Until tomorrow ladies . . .



Tomorrow is the last day to enter the giveaway for these boots from Monroe and Main.  Don't forget to enter if you are interested!

Mustard Ruffle Detail Button Down-Kohl's; Red Snakeskin Wide Belt-thrifted; Shear White Polka Dot Midi Skirt-thrifted; Boots-Wal-Mart; Gold Watch-gifted; Heart Shaped Earrings-gifted; Pink Corduroy Jacket with Rabbit Fur Trim Collar-Paris Blue, thrifted

17 Days Left . . .

Do you all remember the $20 discount to eShakti's online store that I recently featured ( remember this dress?)?  Well the kind folks of eShakti have decided to extend your ability to take advantage of  the discount code ROBIN0811. So if you missed it the first time, here's your second chance!  This code is valid through December 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.  Second chances don't always come around this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs