December 29, 2011

Chinook Me All Night Long



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Today was pretty warm (highs in the 50's), but the wind . . . was being a major drama queen.  It's a good thing I was wearing sweater tights as well as OTK socks because I definitely had some, as Bob put it, "racy" moments.

Today I wore my eShakti dress as a skirt to help remind y'all about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store.   You can see the dress on its own here and here.  I order to take advantage of  this deal, just use the discount code ROBIN0811 at checkout. The code is only valid through December 31, 2011, so you only have two more days!

Work has been painfully slooooooow this week.  Apparently, most people have this whole week off.  For real?   At any rate, it is a nice change of pace in order to get stuff done I've been meaning to.

For example, I spent my day today cleaning out and organizing our storage area.  It has been massively neglected for quite some time.  I don't mind though.  I kicked my boots off, lost the blazer and jammed out to the likes of Shoop and Let Me Clear My Throat while I dug through the dust and debris. 

After work, I came home to Patrick grilling some absolutely amazing burgers on our new grill.  My mom and her boyfriend got it for us for Christmas (ours finally bit the dust earlier this summer, probably when Mercury was in retrograde). 

I am so uber stoked to only have four(ish) hours of work tomorrow and then start another long weekend.  Having Christmas and New Years on the weekend rocks my world! 

Dress (worn as a skirt)-c/o eShakti; Wine Colored Turtleneck Sweater-gifted; Short Sleeved Blazer-Kohl's; Sweater OTK Socks-Kohl's; Suede Knee High Brown Boots with Buckle Detail-F21; Bracelets-Kohl's and souvenir from Four Corners; Earrings-Kohl's; Necklace-SIFA

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs