December 4, 2011

You Get What You Get



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

And you don't throw a fit!  This is something I tell my kids all the time.  Now I have to tell you. Because these photos suck, but my outfit was cute and I just had to share.  I am still petrified of taking indoor photos (is that weird?) because my house is not exactly blogworthy.

Today I spent the majority of my day sleeping in, cleaning the bejesus out of my house and then some light shopping at Kohl's (for Christmas presents, nothing for me).  I did, however make my first wedding purchase today!  Some great ties.  I am super stoked.  They are going to go perfectly. 

And now Kaden and I are going to enjoy some B.L.T.s, tomato soup and some Planes, Trains and Automobiles (which came in our Netflix this weekend).  I am so stoked.  Love passing on the classics to my oldest boy (still a bit adult for the younger two). 

Sweater-Kohl's; Scarf-gifted by sister from Australia; Denim Skirt-gifted; Gray Sweater Tights and Argyle OTK Socks-Vera Wang; Moto Boots-Kohl's; Bag-Del Conte, gifted; Coat-Wal-Mart; Earrings-gifted; Broach-vintage from Grandma

Guess What???

Do you all remember the $20 discount to eShakti's online store that I recently featured ( remember this dress?)?  Well the kind folks of eShakti have decided to extend your ability to take advantage of  the discount code ROBIN0811. So if you missed it the first time, here's your second chance!  This code is valid through December 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.  Second chances don't always come around this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs