September 26, 2011

Heart Skipped A Beat--A Review for eShakti



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Imagine my excitement when the lovely Jennifer from eShakti contacted me about reviewing a piece from their website!  Can you imagine it?  Probably not because just getting her email sent me dancing with joy and days of online browsing through the site.

I ultimately decided on this gorgeous silk dress.  Isn't it magnificent?  I love the pattern mixing, the soft silk fabric, the length and the cut of the dress.  I can totally see this dress working with many an outfit through the fall, spring and summer!  The lightweight fabric makes it really breezy for warmer temps and it has great layering abilities for the fall with its rich colors.  I didn't even realize it when I ordered it, but it has pockets too!

 The thing about this site is that it is incredibly individualized.  Not only are you able to give your precise measurements to make sure that your piece is fit right to your body, but you can even customize your piece as far as hemlines and sleeves.  I kept the dress as is and even cheated by just giving Jennifer my dress size, height and bra size and it came out fitting like a glove!

Even with a custom made dress, I received it within a week or two of placing my order.  When I got it in the mail, I was jumping around and squealing like it was Christmas morning.  When I put it on, I was sold. 

I decided to style the dress this go round by pairing it with neutrals.  I went with my nude pumps, brown vintage Coach bag, new suede blazer and very few accessories.

As you can imagine, when I knew my dress was actually on the way, I alerted everyone within earshot about my anticipation of its arrival.  Needless to say, everyone who has seen it has been complimenting it.  So far, its a hit!

The great thing about eShakti is that it doesn't stop at pretty dresses.  They have amazing tops, skirts, pants and even coats!  Head on over and check out all their goodies!  It took me days to narrow down what I wanted to try out and now I can't wait to do some more shopping there!

So, I got this suede blazer on my thrifting venture this last weekend.  It is so soft and a perfect little lightweight, fall cover.   I also fell in love with the bell sleeves!

I have to say, between the silky new dress and the soft suede blazer, I felt pretty good in this look all day.  Well, the top part anyways . . .

As far as my feet, however, I am still, still breaking in these Vera Wang nude pumps after owning them for months now.  It could be partly my fault, however.  I was so determined to get myself some nude pumps that in my haste, I got the last pair of "almost my size".  Oh, ok, this is why you should always wait until the right size to buy shoes . . . 

Dress-c/o eShakti, buy it here; Leather Blazer-Wet Seal, thrifted; Nude Pumps-Vera Wang; Bag-vintage Coach, gifted; Earrings-vintage from Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs