December 5, 2011

10



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

See that number in the post?  What's that all about?  Well, kids, this was the high today.  The high.  It also must be my IQ since I opted again to take my OOTD photo outside as my fear of indoor photos still runs strong. 

Today I am participating in the Neutrals Week challenge held by the lovely Keely of Casual Chic Kiki and Megan of Megan Mae Daily.  Today's neutral color is black. 

The rules are that you can use any accenting colors, but the main palette has to be black (or whatever featured color is on that day).  I could not resist throwing on some kind of color.  Otherwise I felt like a beatnik or something (not that there's anything wrong with that . . . other than I am a wuss when I drink my coffee so Espressos are out). 

You guys, I seriously risked hypothermia today to bring you these pictures.  I have been pained with guilt ever since my crappy shots yesterday. 

Speaking of being buried in snow, I have been quite buried emotionally and physically lately and it is making me quite stressed out.  Today, for funsies, I threw in my positive affirmations CD on my way to work today just to get centered and start my Monday off on the right foot.

Has anyone else tried these out?  Do they work for you?  This was my first go of it and I have to say, at first I was really skeptical.  But in the end, I did try to maintain positive (while still maintaining my Daria like dry sense of humor and sense of "reality") and you know what?  Even though I risked hypothermia taking these photos and work was busier than snot and I still have a lot on my mind, I have to say, not bad Monday.  Not bad at all.

Black Turtleneck-International Concepts, thrifted; Blue Shimmer Button Down Top-Forever 21; Black Skinnies-Candie's; Booties-Ralph Lauren, gifted; Necklace-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted



Guess What???

Do you all remember the $20 discount to eShakti's online store that I recently featured ( remember this dress?)?  Well the kind folks of eShakti have decided to extend your ability to take advantage of  the discount code ROBIN0811. So if you missed it the first time, here's your second chance!  This code is valid through December 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.  Second chances don't always come around this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs