January 31, 2012

Evens Out



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I'm beat.  Physically.  Emotionally.  Spent.  Here's my day in a nutshell: participate in Megan and Keely's challenge (cropped over long) with my orange tunic under my leather vest, worked, took Kaden to therapy, took Kaden to his parent teacher conference, took Conner to his parent teacher conference, was a bad mom and swung by McD's, came home, fed kids, bathed kids, picked up after kids, did laundry, did dishes, packed lunches, premade coffee, saw Pat for about two seconds and now I'm blogging.  So, I'm gonna call it an early night.  It's an early night.








Orange Gold Studded Top-Kohl's; Skinny Cargo Pants-Candie's; Leather Vest-Forever 21; Yellow Suede Peep Toe Heels-Nine West; Earrings-gifted; Elephant Cuff-vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs