January 12, 2012

ODGreen



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The only thing that I truly miss about smoking are the smoke breaks.  I used to go out twice a day with Bob and I loved it so much.  He is the coolest guy ever and even with our 25ish year age difference, we never ran out of things to talk about. 

Bob is a criminal defense lawyer.  He is not part of our firm, but he rents office space from us.  Therefore, I don't do too much work for him.  So, the only time I would get to talk to Bob was during the smoke breaks.  Well, from time to time I will still indulge in a smokeless smoke break or two to hang out with Bob. 

Talking to Bob is awesome (did I mention that?).  He is like an uncle or a really cool neighbor.  He tells me stories of his youth in Catholic all boys school, his take on the new movie that he's seen, the stats on his favorite football teams and growing up in the 50's and 60's.  He was born and raised in New York and I find it absolutely fascinating.  

Another thing that I enjoy is his commentary on my outfits.  "You've got your ODGreens on today," he says.  Then, he proceeds to tell me that when he was in the army, all the fatigues were made out of this color green, described on the tag as "Olive Drab Green" or "ODGreen."  

Interesting, huh?  Well, speaking of fatigue, I am beat.  I still don't feel well at all.  The kiddos are finally fed, teeth brushed, pajamas on and in bed after a couple close games of Uno.  That means it is time for this mama to hit the hay and try to get well finally! 





Skinny Cargo Pants-Candie's; Gold Short Sleeved Sweater-Bentley, thrifted; Leather Jacket-Wal-Mart; Brown Booties-Sketchers; Yellow Bag-Claire's; Leopard Scarf-vintage; Broaches-vintage from Grandma; Gold Cuff-gifted; Gold Chain Earrings-Wal-Mart; Ring-Kohl's 

1 comment:

  1. you are just the sweetest thing x

    take a peek. my new blog
    http://artichoke--heart.blogspot.com/

    if you like follow on bloglovin! and i shall do the same
    x

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs