January 14, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Fedora

Fedoras are by far my favorite kind of hat.  I think they are the most universally flattering hat in all the land.  I bought this one on clearance at KMart of all places loooooong before the start of this blog.  It cost $6 I think.  On the blog, I have worn it 20 times (2 times not shown because I hated the outfit . . . what?).  That makes the documented price per wear 30 cents.  Sold!  I now have fedoras in leopard, black and vintage ones.  Bottom line--get one.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Bottom Left to Right- Now, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 






White Eyelet Blouse-thrifted
Rust Silk Harem Trousers-Amazon
Studded Booties-thrifted
Clutch-Candie's
Fedora-KMart
Necklace-Blue Nile, c/o
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs