January 13, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--Organization

One way to try to beat the "I need more time/money" blues is to be organized.  Usually I am very organized, but apparently I need to be more so including updating the Etsy shop* and Sunday dinner prep (both of which happened today).  So here is three cheers and four quotes about organization to motivate you too:

*This is still a work in progress.  Every time I go to update the shop, I get distracted by other obligations including an ongoing sick little baby :-(

via


 via





Jumpsuit-Daughters of Liberty, thrifted
Black Leather Vest-Miley Cyrus
Mary Jane Heels-Forever 21
Bag-Coach, vintage
Earrings-gifted
 Ring-gifted
Bracelets-gifted and Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs