January 12, 2013

Whole Again


 

Best Moment of 2013 So Far Award goes to:

Photo taken by Patrick's General with my crappy Blackberry (yes, someone still owns one of those).

Having Patrick back has been absolutely amazing.  I cannot believe how much I missed him.  Brielle pretty much didn't leave his lap/side all day.

We've enjoyed doing absolutely nothing "special" together like going to Lowe's and watching television.  And it's been so wonderful.

I don't want to sound cocky but this is my favorite outfit this year.  I've been dying to wear a hat ever since I got my hair cut. 

I've been teetering with the harem pant trend and, true to form, jumped on the bandwagon when they're not really around anymore.  But they were $5 on eBay and a lovely wine shade, so worth the risk.

This sweater is a prime example of not paying attention to sizes when you thrift.  This is a size large and it is the perfect blend of cozy big but not swallowing you whole.  Plus I fell in love with the exposed zipper on the back.

As you can see, the snow did indeed come.  Not the eight inches promised, but it did bring the bitter cold with it.

But that's no problem.  All the more reason to cuddle up with the hubbie, sip on hot coffee and zone out to tv.

 Leather Jacket-Wal-Mart; Striped Sweater with Zipper Detail-Loft, thrifted; Silk Wine Colored Harem Pants-eBay; Sweater Socks-Kohl's; Football Booties-Charlotte Russe; Fedora-K-Mart; Necklace-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs