January 27, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--Coffee

I'm not making it official because then I am pretty sure that I will fail, but this year I want to shift my focus from clothing purchases to house purchases and fixing up my house.  Because I became a mom before I had moved out of my parents' house (basically when I was barely a legal adult), I have never had a "grown up" house with "grown up" things.  I would love for my house to have cute furniture and little knick knachs, but lo, I have a bunch of hand-me-downs.  When Patrick came into our lives it was a little better but . . . he came from Bachelordom . . . so not by much.  

The problem, of course, is trying to build a nice home while raising (financially, physically and emotionally) four children.  In other words $$$$$$$.  For some reason, while I am a lover of thrifting, I have always been totally overwhelmed by thrifting home goods and furniture.  I don't know why.  But recently, I have been obsessing (which you know if you follow me on Pinterest) over ways to make a house a home on a budget.  And was inspired by this coffee stand and I actually made one!  I am going to post about it soon, but for now, here are some amazing quotes about Coffee to celebrate.

 via


 via


 via


 via


 via


 via

Windowpane Pants-Old Navy
Tank-really old
Hot Pink Blazer-thrifted
Mary Jane Heels-Forever 21
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Necklace-oNecklace,c/o
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs