January 1, 2016

Dear Frannie Friday--Blog Goals

2016 guys.  That's crazy.  But exciting.  I am horrible at resolutions.  In fact, I kind of forgot all about my weekly resolutions that I implemented for my birthday last year--whoops.  But I do have some general blog goals for this year. 

I've opened an Etsy shop.  I am going to start selling some of my favorite vintage pieces.  These are pieces that I love dearly and basically can only stand to get rid of to those that also really want them and that I feel will give them a loving home.  I am going to really start putting some time into that.  I need to spend less money buying clothes.  And we have so much stuff that I would like to upgrade in our house--Kaden still needs his room finished, I HATE our couches and we could really use a new fridge.  Not to mention, Kaden will start driving this year and will need a car.  Whoa.  So I am putting less money into clothes this year, it's decided.  And hopefully the Etsy shop will help us with my other financial goals. 

I'm going to spruce up the blog.  I've always done this blog for fun and not with any financial or job-like goals in mind.  I like my real job.  And while it would be nice to work from home and all that full time blogging entails, I have never thought it was for me.  But I do put a lot into this blog and I am proud of it.  So I am going to give it a make-over with a nicer design.  I'm going to make sure to update and upgrade some of the tabs on my homepage.

I've also teaming up with Denver Style Magazine for a few features on their website this year. I will let you guys know when I publish to the site, if you are so inclined to read it.  I'm pretty stoked about that.  It will be a lot of thrifting and local boutique shopping.



Grey Turtleneck-Walmart
Pleated Skirt-Target
Tweed Flats-Target
Silver Bag-Kohls
Necklace-gifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs