January 25, 2016

Make it Work Monday #32

True to my Type A personality, my blog's start began with months of research, a lot of lists and lots of ducks being put into rows.  I remember vividly the pointer offered by Jessica of What I Wore to reach out to other bloggers with a genuine introduction.  Of course, I sent out dozens of emails and, to my surprise, only received a handful back (mmmhmm).  But one of the emails responses that I did get was from Kendra of Closet Confections.  She was very nice and genuine.  I loved her style and was in love with the fact that she was located in NYC.  To date, she posts adorable outfits, lots of yummy recipes and photos of her travels that will give you some serious wanderlust.






Beige Shirtdress-thrifted Old Navy
Black Turtleneck-thrifted
Black Tights-c/o
Black Boots-Forever 21
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Earrings-gfited

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs