July 27, 2012

Marathon


MusicPlaylist

Pardon the lack of words but it's Friday . . .

And I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off at work . . .
And went straight from work to pick my kids up 45 minutes away . . .

And went 45 more minutes away to take the kids to a birthday party for my niece and nephew . . .

Where we swam.  A lot . . .

Oh and a piece of my fender fell off of my car today . . .

Oh and this happened after I tried to get into the wrong car in the grocery store parking lot.  Talk about embarrassing . . .

And to put it plainly . . . I'm pooped.  Peace out.

 Cargo Capris-Kohl's; White Tee-Mudd; White Shear Button Down Short Sleeved Blouse-Liz Claiborne, thrifted; White and Cork Sandals-Madden Girl; Gold Necklace-vintage from Grandma; Gold Watch-gifted 

Don't Forget!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

Also, my absolute favorite sponsor, eShakti (remember this dress and this dress?) is also offering 10% off to you lucky Frannie Pantz readers as well by using the discount code  FR24SXN through July 31, 2012.  This can even be used in addition to the 40% off sale they are already offering on some items!  Cha ching! 

So go buy sumpin purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs