January 9, 2014

Thursday Mixer--Mint Skinny Jeans

 I was surprised, going through my archives, to learn that I only purchased these mint skinny jeans in March of 2012 because I feel like I have had them forever.  I very vividly remember them being a huge "thing" in the blogging world around that time and being stoked when I found a decently priced pair.

Luckily for me, this was not one of those fleeting trends that ended up being worn half as much as I thought I would--hello, high-low hem skirts.  Instead, it has become a real staple in my wardrobe and to date my favorite pair of colored jeans.  Purchased for $20 and worn a documented 9 times making the current cost per wear of these jeans . . . about $2.

Top Left to Right-Now, 2, 3, 4
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 

I am so excited.  Tonight my best friend Matty is coming into town from New York.  He moved there with his boyfriend last year and I miss him so much.  It's one of those things where we lived an hour away, saw each other once every other month or so, spoke on the phone every few weeks, but now that he lives across the country it seems like I miss him more than ever.

We became best friends when we were 15 and thus have been best friends for over half of our lives.  He is the funnest, sweetest, most thoughtful person I know.  I cannot wait to see him!

I'm meeting him and some girlfriends for dinner.  I get this text from him: "Don't worry about monies, where does your pregnant ass want to eat?"  It's hard not to miss him when you get texts like that.

Don't forget to enter the Blue Nile giveaway!  A winner will be picked on January 15, 2014!

Mint Skinny Jeans-Kohl's; Striped Maternity Tank-Old Navy; Elbow Patch Cardigan-Target; Bag-Target; Studded Booties-Forever 21; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Necklace-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs