January 14, 2014

Mission #25, Day 2--Black and White (polka dots!)

Day Two of Mission Week and today we're taking a classic neutral combination--black and white--and mixing it up with a funky pattern to make a really fun twist on a suit look.  One of my faves of all time, I think.

Kaden and I have both been sick since Thursday--him with a stomach bug and me with a cold turned stomach bug.  So we did a lot of resting this weekend.

But I also was able to get a lot of stuff done when I had a waif of energy on Saturday.  I went and got my wedding ring cleaned for the first time since it became my wedding ring.  I went down to Bed, Bath and Beyond and Pottery Barn and used some gift certificates up. 

With said gift certificates, I got a bunch of frames.  And filled them with a bunch of actual recent photos.  And I hung them up all over the currently naked walls of our house.  Since shopping for clothes has become less than enjoyable as of late, at least I can spruce up our new little home!

Tomorrow is the last day to enter the Blue Nile Giveaway!  I will pick a winner tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m. MST.  Don't miss out!

Maternity Black and White Polka Dot Trousers-Old Navy; I <3 NY Tee-NYC Airport; Black and White Polka Dot Blazer-Forever 21; Black Glitter Heels-Target; Bracelets-Kohl's and gifted; Sunnies-shop at mall

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs