January 7, 2014

Share the Covers--Crazy in Love

Here is the original by Ms. Beyonce . . .

 

And the cover by Snow Patrol . . .


This song always reminds me of my best friend Matty.  Why?  Well that's simple.  This song was hawt when we turned 21.

Matty taught me how to dance and we used to get down son!  We were good, real good.  And not only was it fun, but it was also a major confidence booster.

Well one night, we went out for a co-worker's birthday party to a bar that was infamous for girls dancing on the bar.  Suddenly, we hear the DJ announce "Ok ladies!  First ten girls on the bar--booty shaking contest!"  First on the bar was the birthday girl.  The second girl on the bar?  Matty.  And I was drug up by Matty as the third.  We didn't win (partly because I was half mortified and half terrified of biffing it off of the bar), but it was a fun memory for sure.

Leggings-Kohl's; Sweater-Eddie Bauer, thrifted; White Peacoat-Rue 21; Grey Ruffle Boots-Kohl's; Sunnies-Target; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs