January 29, 2014

Mission #26, Day 3--Maxi Dresses

On this third day of Mission Week, I present to you my maternity savior--the maxi dress.  Whether it's actually "maternity" or not, it likely fits.  And it is for sure comfortable.  (Just FYI--I think some things that are labeled "maternity" are a rip off.  Maxi dresses are one of them.  And cardigans.  Maternity cardigan?  Really?)

I have really weird dreams in general.  I have even weirder dreams when I'm pregnant.  And when I am pregnant, they usually involve the baby.

I have had many dreams about my kids when I was pregnant with them--some of them absolutely horrifying, some funny and some just really sweet.  But there is little doubt that they will be freaking weird.

I've had about equal parts "the baby will be a boy" and "the baby will be a girl" dreams.  So I'm still at a loss there.  But I've had other dreams too.

Like a couple of weeks ago when I dreamed that my niece was tugging on my shirt and the baby just . . . fell out of my shirt.  I was freaking out because it was so early.  But the baby was just fine.  I was even able to breastfeed right away.  It was strange.

And this weekend, I had a dream that I had a baby boy.  He was perfect and adorable and healthy.  But he fit in my palm and was about three inches long.  And, for some reason, he was sleeping in an ashtray?

I have no idea.

(By the way, if it wasn't apparent, I haven't had a single cigarette since I found out I was pregnant.  The smell makes me gag and I am hoping this will prevent me from picking up the habit yet again.  Pregnant and smoking = gross.  Never have.  Never will.)

Peach Sheer Maxi Dress-vintage; Lace Tank-Ellen Ashley, thrifted; Chambray Button Down-Lee; Floral Flats-Payless; Sister Necklace-gifted; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs