January 27, 2014

Mission #26, Day 1--Strechy Dresses

One of the best ways to start out on Mission Week is by using showing how to utilize your dresses while your belly grows.  When you are pregnant, a stretchy dress is your best friend. 

Over the weekend, I got a pedicure.  I've spoke about pedicures before.  I have mixed feelings on them.  I've always been a little self conscious about my feet, but it is nice to get all polished up and rubbed down.

But I've never had one while pregnant.  My belly is getting bigger by the minute, it feels like, and as with every pregnancy, I am getting varicose veins on my left leg.  I can't complain too much about it, as I escape the stretch marks and some other vain problems, but it is pretty grotesque.  Therefore, rolling up my pant legs and putting my big ole cankles up for all to see was a little intimidating.

But as my feet entered the warm bubbly bath and eventually got rubbed and my legs scrubbed and hot stoned and my overly chipped toenails (it's getting a little tiring and harder to bend over and got that done) painted, I got over it.

Plus, the one male that works at the place I frequent (CoCo Nails--check it out if you're local) was so cute.  He kept checking my water temp for my foot bath and he got me a heating pad and a blanket.  Out of nowhere.  For no apparent reason.  

Stretchy dresses and pedicures.  Absolute maternity essentials.

LBD-gifted; Mustard Tights-Target; Maroon Socks-Kohl's; Cognac Knee High Boots-vintage and gifted; Camel Leather Coat-vintage; Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-shop in mall; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs