January 6, 2014

Mission Monday #25--Neutrals

During the colder months, the general color consensus is that of a more muted palette.  It's easy to fall back on whites, blacks, greys and browns when the weather outside is so dull.   So why not embrace it?  That's what we are going to do here next week.

So you'll notice that I am actually smiling in these photos.  Highly unusual.  But we have a new associate in our office.  And we really click.  And she is the first that I have regularly gone to lunch with.

And lunch is typically when I take my blog photos.  So for the first time ever that I can recall, I have had someone physically there while I awkwardly take my own photos. 

At first, I was pretty nervous and felt awkward.  But this girl cracks me up and left me with a ton of photos where I don't have my normal neutral face on but a whacked out smile.

Patrick should be pleased since he is always giving me grief for being so serious in my photos.  The thing is, I am pretty self conscious about my smile and my teeth.  I always have been.  And even more so the rounder that my face gets.

But I'm trying to see things more positively this year and I say if there is someone or something in your life that can make you smile and step outside of your comfort zone, well then you are pretty darn lucky, I say.

Maternity Pencil Skirt-Old Navy; Grey Sweatshirt-Kohl's; Lace Up Sling Back Booties-Nine West, gifted; Heart Cuff-gifted; Bubble Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs