January 21, 2014

Share the Covers--Forever Young

The original by Rod Stewart . . .


And not an exact cover, but obviously a song inspired by that song by Jay-Z . . .

 

So I mentioned yesterday that Patrick sent me flowers to work.  Well he sent me them for two reasons: one was because he had been gone but also two because I was having a hormonal moment of bitchiness (what else is new) while he was gone.

So with the gorgeous tulip arrangement, there was a card.  In the card it read: "There is no woman I would rather fight with.   You're everything to me."  It was the sweetest thing, but . . .

The little envelope to the card had the name Robert on it instead of Robin.  This, of course, led me to playfully ask him "well, if I'm the only woman you want to fight with then who is Robert?"  After a long pause he just writes back OMG.  Humor.  And understanding.  It's the key to a perfect relationship.

Floral Track Pants-Wayf at Nordstrom; Brown Tank-Banana Republic, thrifted; Cocoon Cardigan-Kohl's; Trench-DKNY; Shearling Lined Lace Up Booties-Mossimo; Necklace-vintage from Grandma; Earrings-Kohl's; Sunnies-Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs