March 30, 2012

Mint + Coral =Moral Spring Obligation


MusicPlaylist

I have been waiting for a cooler day that never came to show off this outfit.  I love mint and coral together.  Clearly the two were made for each other.  

Today was  . . . not a cooler day.  In fact, it was pretty freaking hot.  But, never being one to let a little blood, sweat and/or tears stand in the way of a good outfit, I done did it anyways. 

Aren't these trees just divine?  I thought so too.  So much so in fact that despite the fact that a young couple were nearly making me barf with their cutesie lovey dovey crap to my left (your right) while I took these pictures, I kept on clickin' away.  

It's funny how we evolve.  When I started this grand adventure of outdoor public picture taking, you wouldn't have caught me taking my photos around people.  Now, I could give a ish less.  I'm for real!!!!

Speaking of evolving, after having the same POS computer at le office for almost three years, Daryl gots me a new one.  And you should see that baby.  Hells yeah.  Totally worth the wait.  

And because I could not be on my computer from 1-5:30 yesterday (yep, I had to stay an hour late) because the IT guy was setting it up, I couldn't get anything done.  So what did that mean for today?

SWAMPED!!!!  But nonetheless, I did get everything done.  And was able to duck out a trite early.  Boo-ya!  Hello end of the month Friday.  I love you. 

You wouldn't believe it with all the springsational weather we've been having in the Rockies, but it is supposed to snow on Monday.  Snow!  Ugh.  I know, I know, we need the moisture, March is one of the snowiest months, spring often = snow in Colorado but still.  

The good news there is that I get to put back into rotation some of my fall threads that I thought were gone for a few months.  As excited as I get about warm weather, sometimes I get a little postseason clothing depression.  "But . . . you mean I can't wear this sweater/scarf/trousers/boots/etc. for a whole six moooooonths????"

But fear not my lovelies because today was a good day.  The sun was shining, work got done, birds were chirping and all was well in my neck of the woods.  And tomorrow I get to sleep in and go talk wedding flowers with the florist and other general good things.  So here's to you Friday.  Keep 'em comin'!

Mint Colored Jeans-Kohl's; Coral Colored Short Sleeved Button Down-New York & Co., thrifted; Peach Colored Pointed Toe Kitten Heels-Nine West, gifted; Earrings-gifted; Bracelet and Necklace-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs