January 20, 2014

Mission Monday #26--Maternity Essentials

Next week's Mission Week won't be for everyone, but a lot of women do go through the experimental stages of trying to dress a growing belly while looking stylish, not spending much money and being comfortable.  So what are some of the best ways to do that?  We'll discuss next week.

This weekend Patrick came home.  He'd been gone for two weeks on business in Oregon.  It was the most challenging time.  Kaden and Brielle and I all got sick within those two weeks.

Not to mention, I'm used to having his help.  Without him here, I was doing it all myself.  This isn't usually a huge deal, but as a pregnant mother of three, it makes it a bit more challenging for sure.

And I really missed my yoga class.  Due to the holiday schedule and then Patrick being gone, I haven't been since the Wednesday before Christmas.   And I feel it for sure.

But now he's back.  And I am pretty relieved.  And he sent me flowers to work on Friday too (which I haven't seen yet because I was at home with a sick kid).  So it's bound to be a better week.

Red and White Striped Maternity Maxi Dress-Old Navy; Mint Mesh Sweater-Target; Gold Sequined Smoking Slippers-Target; Necklace-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs