January 28, 2014

Mission #26, Day 2--Loose Sweaters and Tops

On Day 2 of Mission Week, it may seem like a no-brainer, but loose sweaters and tees are a MUST when you are expecting.  Tighter tops can be cute, but SO uncomfortable.

There are a lot of things I love about Patrick--his patience, his humor, his thoughtfulness, his compassion, his intelligence, his ambition--but one of my favorite things about Patrick is the fact that he can dance.

I love to dance.  And, raised during my early twenties by gay men, I am pretty good at it, if I do say so myself.  I have not met many straight men that can keep up.  But Patrick is an AMAZING dancer.  For a military manly man, he can move his hips like none other.  I love it.

Unfortunately, we've never been OUT dancing.  We dance in our house and at our wedding and on different outings we've danced, but we've never been out like to a club to dance.  And this needs rectified.  ASAP.

Unfortunately, the dance-a-thon dreams are going to have to wait.  Because pregnant women in clubs are creepy.  And my jiggle juice is on hold for another 3 1/2 months.  And my center of gravity and therefore balance are completely thrown off.  But this summer?  It's on.

Camel Skinny Jeans-Jordache; Leopard Print Flats-Payless; Sweater with Floral Cuffs-thrifted; Trench Coat-DKNY; Bag-Target; Earrings-Kohl's; Sunnies-Target

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs