January 3, 2014

Mission #24, Day 5--Metallic Tank and a LINK UP


It's the last day of Mission Week and I'm kinda bummed I didn't get to be a better variety of sparkly.  But c'est le vie, right? 

This tank is total disco era.  It is green and red on one side and silver and gold on the other.  I fell in love with it from a distance at the thrift store.  But someone picked it up before I could get to it.  Luckily, they just wanted to mock it, so more for me!

I have been desperate to find new photo locations for photos lately.  With the totally out of season gorgeous weather we've been having, all the usual spots have been overrun with people.  I hate that.  So I Googled nearby parks and found Martin Park!  (Martin is my last name.)

Unfortunately, it was really ghetto.  And the lighting was way off and too bright.  And there was nowhere pretty to pose by.  And there were a lot of people on the walkway.

But who am I to complain?  The sun was shining and I found a new park that might be a lot prettier in the summertime.  I mean, I've barely had to wear a winter coat this season.  Now that's pretty cool.  Er, not.  But in a good way.  Eh whatever, it's Friday.

Black Tulle Skirt-thrifted; Metallic Tank-thrifted; Cropped Denim Jacket-thrifted c/o Goodwill clothing swap; Heeled Saddle Oxfords-Charlotte Russe; Belt Buckle Cuff-H&M; Earrings-gifted
Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs