November 7, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Striped Sequined Tank

 I got this striped sequined tank on a whim clearance rack from Old Navy earlier this year.  I had no idea how much of a V.I.P. it would end up being.

 I believe that the price was $8, making the current price per wear $1.  And that's just the wears documented by this lil ole blog.

 Top Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, Now, 4

 In unrelated news, my Sons are back.  That's right--the much anticipated Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy is fiiiiiiiiinally on Netflix.  We've been waiting since before Patrick got deployed a year ago for this moment.

 I have to say, we're only three episodes in and it's pretty freaking intense.  ***Spoiler alert***  Opie, my fave, the best most honorable character in the show, just died.  Whaaaaaat?

 The worst part of that, though, is that I am a fan of SOA on Facebook.  And they conveniently post RIP Opie shit all over the place.  And they always pair it with his last words: "I got this."  Which meant that a) I knew Opie was going to die and b) I knew that when I heard him say that, it was time to start bawling.

 God dammit Opie.  And god dang you SOA for getting me hooked on an unhealthy level, thus causing me to continue watching like some sadistic self-inflicting freakshow. 

Floral Skirt-thrifted; Striped Sequined Tank-Old Navy; Military Jacket-Old Navy, thrifted; Mustard Suede Peep Toe Pumps-Nine West, gifted; Earrings and Cuff-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs