November 28, 2013

Mission #22, Day 4--Studded Leggings and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Wearing my most utilized and most loved pair of leggings for this day of Mission Week.  Hopefully you aren't reading this on Thanksgiving.  Hopefully you are enjoying your family, friends and food.  But, regardless of when you read it--HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I feel like this year I have so very much to be thankful for.  First and foremost, I am extremely thankful for my three children.  They are healthy, happy, funny and full of love.  And I am thankful for their new sibling on the way who is also, as far as we know, very healthy and happy and very much loved.

My amazing husband.  I am very thankful for him.  He is the best--funny, sweet, tolerable, thoughtful, faithful and very handsome.  I am even more thankful that he gets to spend Thanksgiving with him; last year he was deployed overseas.

I am thankful for my family.  I am thankful for our new house.  I am thankful for the blessings that we have.  I am thankful for being able to use my sister's car while mine is DOA.

And I'm thankful for leggings.  They are amazing for pregnancy.  And eating too much.  And comfort.  And lounging. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Orange Tweed Blazer-J. Crew; Studded Leggings-Rue21, gifted; Leopard Sheer Blouse-Forever 21; Kitten Heels-BCBG, gifted; Brown Tank-Banana Republic, gifted; Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-Target

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs