November 21, 2013

Thursday Mixer--I Heart NYC Tee

 Wow these are old.  My hair was long, my belly was flat, and this was taken right in front of my old house.  Yikes.  But at least we can look back in nostalgia and celebrate one of my favorite tees.

 I had always wanted one of these tees because I had always had a fascination with New York City.  Even though I always wanted the shirt, I didn't want to be an impostor--it had to be legitimately purchased in New York City.  Sure, I've only seen the NYC airport, where I bought this tee, but legit nonetheless.

 1, 2, Now, 4, 5

 So on Saturday my iPhone died.  I tried taking it into the Apple store and no dice.  So I went without a phone until today, when I was able to replace my iPhone.  And I learned a few things in the absence of a phone.

 For one, it was kind of nice.  I got quite used to and ok with not knowing when I instantly had an email, Facebook notification or text message.  Turns out, I don't care as much as I thought I did to have that immediately notification.

 Also, iCloud.  WTF did we do before iCloud?  Seriously!  When I did get my phone, days later, it was as if it was never lost.  Not only did I have all of my contacts, apps and pictures, but it is literally in the same shape.  My solitaire score is the same (I'm really good--it's in the 150,000s).  All of my text messages are still there.  Even the webpages I had opened are still in tact.

Remember the days of new phone meant starting over?  Those days are over.  Thank God.

Floral Skirt-gifted; I Heart NYC Tee-NYC Airport; Tennis Shoes-Keds, thrifted; Bangles-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs