November 18, 2013

Mission Monday #22--Leggings

This Mission Week comes at an opportune time indeed.  For one, leggings are my absolute favorite thing to wear these days aside from dresses.  So.  Comfy.  Also, what's next week?  Thanksgiving week.  The week of eating more than your fill of yummy goodies.  Leggings just seem logical.

As we all know, there are right ways to wear leggings . . . and very, very wrong ways to wear leggings.  So I think that justifies a week of suggestions on right ways to wear leggings, no?

I absolutely love Thanksgiving week.  It's not for Thanksgiving, per se.   I mean, it's great to get together and eat amazing food--that's a given.  But it is also the kickoff, IMO, to the greatest of all holiday seasons--Christmas.

Yeah, I know.  I'm one of those really annoying people who start listening to Christmas music after Halloween, decorates directly after Thanksgiving (hey, at least I wait until then) and can't wait for the baking and shopping and wrapping.

Between the running around and all the eating and the pregnancy, I think the leggings for Mission Week will be a great choice.  I do hope you'll join me.

Sweater Dress-Kohl's; Leather Leggings-Kohl's; Argyle Knee High Socks-Kohl's; Suede Knee High Buckle Boots-Forever 21; Necklace-vintage from Grandma; Sunnies-shop in mall; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Bracelets-vintage from Grandma

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs