August 1, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Pink Swingy Express Skirt


 I consigned this skirt from my favorite consignment shop, Rockin' Robin's (who, by the way, just opened a second location at the Twin Peaks Mall--make sure you check it out) two years ago.  I believe that the price was around $15.

I immediately fell in love with the soft pink color, but once I tried it on and swung around the store in it, I knew it was coming home with me and I am so glad it did.  Because at 2 years and 8 wears, it brings the price per wear of this little ditty to roughly $2.

Top Left to Right-Now, 2, 3, 4
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4

 This skirt has proven very versatile.  It works in summer, spring, winter and fall.  And that's the great thing about a good skirt--it is usually an investment with multiple remixing possibilities.  Just add tights and layers in the cooler months.  Boom.

 And speaking of things I wear to death, apparently this sequined striped tank, an impulse buy over the holidays at Old Navy, will need its own Mixer post as well.  Since I can't seem to keep it off of my boyishly framed body.

Pink Swingy Skirt-Express, thrifted; Striped Sequined Tank-Old Navy; Nude Patent Leather Pumps-Vera Wang; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs