December 17, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Cowboy Boots

It wasn't until I was a blogger that I needed cowboy boots.  They were never really my style, or so I thought.  Turns out--they are a really fun piece to add whimsy and casual to a multitude of different looks!

I got these boots at a vintage shop back in 2011 and they are still going strong.  I paid about $20 for them and have worn them 13 times on the blog, making the price per wear $1.54.  That calls for a for real Hell Yeah!

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. 7
Bottom Left to Right- 1, Now, 3, 4, 5, 6 





Olive Shirtdress-thrifted
Leopard Print Cardigan-thrifted
Boot Socks-Target
Cowboy Boots-thrifted
Bag-Target
Necklace-gifted
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs