December 2, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Being Present

I love Christmas.  It is my favorite.  And as soon as Thanksgiving is done (like pretty much when I put my plate in the sink)--IT'S ON!!!  It is always hard on Christmases that I don't have all my kids with me.  Every divorced parent can relate--I'm sure--even if it is not Christmas that bums you out when you don't have your kids.  But this year--this year I get to have ALL my kids on Christmas morning.  And Patrick and I have some AMAZING Christmas morning surprises geared up.  And Reilly is a bit older.  And I am even more excited than normal.  This holiday season I plan to be as absolutely present as possible.  And I hope you are too.  So here are some quotes on being present to get you in the mood . . . 








Pale Pink Button Down-gifted
Tweed Blazer-thrifted
Pinstripe Trousers-thrifted
White Heels-Charlotte Russe
Bag-"Prada"
Necklace-gifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs