December 3, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Tribal Print Dress

I was given this dress as a gift from a client at my last firm for some pro bono work we had done for him.  He had purchased the dress from Ghana and brought it back from him on one of his trips back home.  I was honored that he thought of me and for that reason I have always loved this dress.  And apparently I love to wear it with my Old Navy military vest.

1, 2, 3, Now





Tribal Print Dress-gifted from Ghana
Pale Yellow Blazer-thrifted
Cap Toe Heels-Franco Sarto
Bag-Kohl's
Broach-gifted from MIL
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs