December 30, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Appreciation

I took the week off of work to hang out with my kids and Patrick.  It was an amazing decision.  I am looking forward to so many things--sleeping in past 5, having breakfast with my family, lounging around, getting some chores done, playing with our new puppy (yes, another one), having dinner before 8 at night.  And I am so full of love and appreciation for all of the fortune that we have in our lives--a warm and safe house, our health, food and laughter.  So this Wordy Wednesday is all about appreciation.

via







via

Striped Dress-gifted
Trench Vest-Charlotte Russe
Platform Loafers-Ana, gifted
Bag-Kohls
Necklace-gifted
Earrings-Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs