December 25, 2015

Mission #73, Day 5--Tulle Skirt and Sweatshirt

A tulle skirt is, in my opinion, is the easiest fancy piece to mix up.  In this case, I added a fun sweatshirt for a comfy but fancy look.  Of course, I had to finish it with (another) Prada bag, some ruffled socks and Mary Jane heels.

Also . . . IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!  Merry Christmas everyone!






Black Tulle-thrifted
Jeweled Sweatshirt-Old Navy
Button Down Shirt-thrifted
Bag-"Prada"
Mary Jane Pumps-Forever 21
Ruffle Socks-Forever 21
Earrings-gifted from Patrick from Shane Co.
Watch-vintage from Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs