December 31, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Cognac Leather Jacket

I bought this cognac leather bomber while I was pregnant.  I bought it in a small, which is my normal size, but I neglected to realize that while pregnant I was getting bigger in pretty much every way.  So while I did still wear it a lot, I wore it even more when I shrunk back down to my regular size.

I got the jacket on clearance for $15.  I've worn it on here 11 times.  That makes the price per wear $1.36.  Worth every penny.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, Now,




Black and White Striped Pencil Skirt-Target
Peplum Top-H&M
Cognac Leather Jacket-Target
Wedges-Target
Bag-thrifted
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs