December 18, 2015

Dear Frannie Friday--Vedette Review

Vedette has been very kind to me this year and they offered to send me two more pieces to review from their collection with the challenge that I style this lingerie as outerwear.  Challenge accepted! 

This time around I decided to go a little different route and style a waist cincher.  This Zoe Waist Torsette was by far one of the funnest pieces to style.  It was easy on and easy off and it added a lot of fun and sexiness to an otherwise casual outfit!  I loved the red color and the satiny vibe.  I could seriously wear this so many ways!  Under my top or on top of my top!






Red Waist Cincher-Vedette, c/o
White Button Down Top-thrifted (maternity)
Pleather Leggings-Kohls
Boots-Walmart
Clutch-Candie's

Because of past experiences with difficulties in getting Vedette bodysuits on and off, this time I opted to size up a bit with my bodysuit selection.  This Josephine bodysuit was a lot funner than I thought it would be!  The colors are richer than shown on the website.  The sizing up helped immensely in getting the bodysuit off and on although it did admittedly come a bit big in the chest are for me still.  Nonetheless, my husband--huge fan of this piece.  #thatsallihavetosayaboutthat







Leopard Print Bodysuit-Josephine from Vedette, c/o
Tulle Skirt-thrifted
Denim Jacket-Old Navy, thrifted
Bag-thrifted
Mary Jane Heels-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs