December 21, 2015

Mission #73, Day 1--Fancy Meets Casual--Overalls and Blazer

It's Christmas week!  That means there will be equal parts comfy, casual wear and equal parts fancy-schmancy wear.  So why not put them together?  This Mission Week is all about that--fancy pieces and casual pieces--which is my absolute favorite thing.  

In my opinion, adding blazers to any outfit instantly makes it fancier.  This is no different.  Also adding fanciness?  My thrifted Prada bag (thanks Mom!).  And--back by popular demand--Ethan!






Skinny Denim Overalls-Ebay
Denver Fashion Blogger Shirt-gifted
Black Blazer-thrifted
Combat Bootes-L.E.I.
Bag-Prada, thrifted
Watch-vintage from Grandma
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs