December 24, 2015

Mission #73, Day 4--Sweatpants and Heels

OMG IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!

I LOVE Christmas.  And tonight my kiddos will be coming back, Santa's is coming and we have an extra special gift coming!!!  

I plan on spending the next several days in sweatpants.  I hope you are too.  But if you want to spice it up, as with nearly any outfit, slap on some heels.  And if you're in Denver and want to drive down the prettiest street ever, in my opinion, hop on down to Larimer.  I love this street.  

Also--CHRISTMAS!!!!!





Leather Joggers-Target
Blouse-thrifted
Red Blazer-thrifted
Glitter Heels-Target
Bag-Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs