March 26, 2015

Thursday Mixer-Leopard Print Scarf

A leopard print scarf.  Yet another "must have" that turned out to really be a versatile item.  One, I might say, that prior to blogging I would have never really realized that I "needed".   This scarf was a vintage purchase and to be honest, I am not sure if it is actually leopard print or giraffe or what, but animal print nonetheless.

 I believe that this scarf was about $20, but it's been four years since I bought it so I can't be sure.  But I've worn it 12 times on here so the current price per wear is about $1.66.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, Now, 5, 6 

Crazy looking back into all of the previous outfits and posts about when and how I wore this scarf.  I wore this scarf hours before I unknowingly (duh) got engaged.  I wore this scarf one of the last times I spoke with Bob.  I wore this scarf to a professional baseball game.   I wore this scarf pregnant. 

It's amazing to think and see the ways that I have physically, emotionally and mentally grown with this scarf.  I know that sounds silly, but really.  I have gone through a lot of ups and downs with this scarf.  And regardless of my size or the weather, this scarf has always fit.

And look at how much my blog and style and photos have grown with it.  From the first outfit, post and photo to these most recent--such a huge difference.  Whoa.  #memorylane

White Pleated Skirt-thrifted; White Sweater-thrifted; Leather Bomber Jacket-Target; Sheerling Lined Lace Up Booties-Target; Leopard Print Scarf-vintage; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs