March 5, 2015

Mission #52, Day 4

You really can't go wrong with the classics.  A little black dress, a smart trench, a structured bag and brown boots make this look perfect for any interview to any job scene.  The subtle blue and purple in the scarf lend interest without being overwhelming.

Those of you who follow me on social media know that I finally became a dot com blog.  Yep.  No more telling people that my blog is Frannie Pantz and them asking if they can just go to franniepantz.com and me having to explain that it is franniepantz.blogspot.com.  Nope those days are over.

So the nightmare is over and all is rainbows and sugar plums!  Hooray!  Eh!  Wrong!  In fact, many of you will not even be reading this post because I am naive and didn't realize the tremendous work that goes into changing your blog url.  #newbie

So my blog no longer automatically links up to Bloglovin.  I am working on that.  I also had to change all of the urls in my social media that are linked to my blog.  And I don't know how else to change all of the other stuff because I am technically challenged.  

I thought that having your own dot com was supposed to boost your numbers.  My numbers were DOA.  I think I have had 20 pageviews since I changed my url.  I don't really know how to fix it but I am starting to regret ever going to a dot com in the first place.

I'm starting to think that all of this run around was not worth the loss of the "blogspot" in my url.  Can I change it back to how it used to be?  I have no idea.

My ultimate hope is that a) you all see this post, b) the kinks get worked out sooner rather than later, c) my super technically inclined husband can help me with b, d) I don't lose any readers and e) that it really does improve my number game.  Is that too much to ask????

Lace LBD-thrifted; Belt-Kohl's; Watercolor Scarf-gifted; Classic Trench-DKNY; Cognac Boots-vintage; Tights-Target; Briefcase-vintage; Glasses-c/o Firmoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs