March 3, 2014

Mission 28, Day 1--Graphic Tee and Pencil Skirt

I'm starting out Mission Week with one of my favorite maternity looks.  It was fun to funk up the look a little bit with one of my absolute favorite band tees.

Graphic tees may not be completely kosher at your office, but if they are more casual, you can make it more work friendly by pairing it with a pencil skirt and heels.

I always think of Bob when I wear these football booties.  Bob was an attorney that worked in my office but unfortunately, he passed away suddenly almost two years ago.  He was a very good man and a good friend.

He was also a sports buff.  In fact, he was famed for one baseball game in particular where he pitched two no hitter games back to back--the first with his left hand and the second with his right.  He really loved football.

But I don't.  So when I told him that I had ordered some football booties online, he was anxious to see what they would look like.  When these showed up, he just shook his head.  "Those," he explained, "are far from anything I'd ever play football in."

Tan Corduroy Jacket with Fur Trim-thrifted; Beatles Tee-Walmart; Black Maternity Pencil Skirt-Old Navy; Leopard Print Scarf-vintage; Football Booties-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-Kohl's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs