March 6, 2015

Mission #52, Day 5

The last look for our Mission Week of Interview Outfits and I have to say that a) this was my favorite interview outfit and b) I am actually glad to be done with interview outfits.  I'm just too flashy for that nonsense.  LOL 

Of course, this is a very corporate look that I think would really work for that very professional atmosphere.  And I have to say, I felt very Kim K bossy pants in this look.  And Patrick was a total fan too.  

Ladies (and gents?) it's Friday.  And I am totally burned out--doing the typical mom run around, working, getting ready to host one of our last Odyssey of the Mind meetings at my house this weekend and dealing with this damn franniepantz.com nonsense has taken all of my energy.

And therefore, my resolution this week has landed flat.  I haven't called a single person (other than leaving a voicemail for my bestie Matty).  I haven't texted or reached out to anyone that I haven't talked to in a long time.  I have failed.

But I am stubborn and determined.  So I bought a dozen or so "just because" cards.  And this weekend, I am going to make good on my resolution to make these cards out for some of my favorite peeps and send them out.

Sometimes a girl's gotta do with what she has.  #youdoyoubooboo

Black Slacks-H&M; White Tee-unknown; Black Blazer-thrifted; Glitter Heels-Target; Necklace-c/o Uncommon Goods; Earrings-gifted from Patrick from Shane Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs