March 30, 2015

Mission #54, Day 1--SPORTY--Baseball Hat

This is Conner's birthday week and he is a total sports guy.  He loves football, baseball, basketball and is a tetherball champ.  So this Mission Week is for him--we're doing sporty looks.  And you can't really not be sporty when you're wearing a baseball cap--even one with spikes on it.

Thanks all for the well wishes for the state tournament.  We didn't place this time but the kids did an amazing job and while I am going to miss those little kiddos, I have to be honest and tell you that I am very anxious to put the free space back on the calendar.

Another change from this weekend?  Well if you follow me on Instagram, then you already know.  We got a second car.  Big deal for us.  We had been relying on my brother's car as a second car, but when he got into his accident, the car was totaled (obvi).  In the meantime, he's been using his huge four wheeling Jeep. #gasguzzler

So we finally had the down payment for a new car.  The unfortunate caveat is that we had to trade in the motorcycle for it.  But we now have a second car which is SO helpful.  And I am really excited about it.  Not only for logistical reasons, but it's black, just like my van.

I haven't mentioned on the blog, but I named my van Marsellus Wallace (yes, after this Marsellus Wallace).  Why?  Because my van is big and bad ass and black and sleek.  I love that mo fo.  And the name is just perfectly fitting because Pulp Fiction is one of the best movies of all time.  (I honestly think it helps me feel cooler driving a minivan to give it a bad ass name . . . it does, right?)
 
So Marsellus got his Mia.  I think they will be very happy together.  Because Mr. Wallace doesn't like to be &^%$# by anyone except Mrs. Wallace.

Cargo Joggers, Glitter Heels-Target; I Heart NY Tee-NY Airport; Hooded Vest-really old; Denim Jacket-Old Navy, thrifted; Spiked Baseball Cap-Amazon; Earrings-Charming Charlie's; Watch-Patrick's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs