March 4, 2015

Mission #52, Day 3

Black heels, a pencil skirt and a blazer are a foolproof solution to any professional attire dilemma.  Even with the muted yellow and blue in this outfit, it still doesn't look all inyoface and sophisticated.  This look would totes work for an interview.

And I did like this look, but the pictures came out really shitty because further than this lens will allow you to see, I had a gang of homeless men oogling and making inappropriate comments while I was taking my pics.

Don't you hate that?  I swear.  I don't know if this happens to those of you with a photographer, but I cannot tell you the times that I have intercepted some kind of annoying feedback while I was taking my outfit pictures.  Some of it is rude, some of it is strange and some of it is just plain unnecessary.

Does this happen to you?  How do you deal with it?  I prefer to go to places with little to no chance of discovery, but as everyone knows--sometimes it is unavoidable.  I am not fan of small talk or interaction with the general public so this often doesn't bode well for me.

Black Pencil Skirt-Old Navy (maternity); Button Up-thrifted; Blazer-Petite Sophisticate, thrifted; Black Heels-thrifted; Pearl Earrings-gifted from Patrick from Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs