March 11, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Waking Up Early

I haven't mentioned it yet but this week's resolution was to not hit the snooze button and get up with my actual alarm at 6:25.  Great.  Just after Daylight Savings Time.  Perfect.  Well needless to say Monday and Tuesday . . . that did not happen.  I'm writing this on Tuesday evening so hopefully I can get up with my alarm for the rest of the week.  Meanwhile, here are some motivational quotes on waking up to help me through.


 via











 via




 via





Trench-Walmart; Dress-thrifted; Scarf-gifted by my Matty; Mint Skull Belt-Target; Boots-Forever 21; Glasses-Bebe; Nude Clutch-thrifted; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs