January 20, 2013

Stripes, Spots and Sequins


 

Bazinga.
 
That's what Conner told me today when I said "Conner you are so adorable."

Patrick loves the Big Bang Theory.  He was going to take both of the boys to see the Hobbit today, but Kaden was having too much fun with his friends.

So it was just Patrick and Conner.  And I know they'll have an amazing time.

Two peas in a pod they are.

 Camel Skinnies-Jordache; Striped Top-thrifted; Red Cloche Hat-Target; Sequined Smoking Slippers-Target; Giraffe Print Scarf-vintage

2 comments:

  1. I really love your hat and the sequin shoes! :)

    Caroline
    Please feel free to join my giveaway : $80 MsDressy Gift Voucher
    http://www.missoline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love your loafers and hat. You look very parisian chic :)

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs