July 31, 2012

Shaun T-isms



MusicPlaylist

I wore my favorite eShakti dress today to remind y'all that it is your last day to take advantage of the 10% off  discount code  FR24SXN.  Remember, this can even be used in addition to the 40% off sale they are already offering on some items!  Get some.

Well, it's official.  Patrick and I finished our first month of Insanity yesterday.  This week, we have a "rest week".  We still do workouts, but they are recovery ones.  Then next month we hit it hard.  

Through our time with Shaun T, we have picked up some of our favorite sayings of his.  If you are not familiar with the program, you might not get it, but if you are, you'll LOL.  For real. 

"Oooooooo . . . Shaun T startin' to sweeeeeeeeat!"

*when trying to show us how to properly do Ski Jumps--straight forward without twisting your body* "This is nooo!"

"How good does that feel that hipflexor streeeeeeeeeech???"

*in a musical tone during a slower workout* "keep pushIN!"

"Come on y'all!  LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"This is not the stretch!"

"We're not tap dancing people!"

At any rate, I am both very excited and very nervous for our next Insanity venture.  So far, I haven't lost a pound, but I've definitely gained muscle and the ability to work out harder.  Keep pushin!

 Dress-c/o eShakti; Two Tone Cap Toe Heels-Franco Sarto; Bracelet-old; Earrings-DIY and gifted


 
Don't Forget!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

So go buy sumpin purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs